Gaming of Clones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rico/Banshee's Staff Application

Go down

Rico/Banshee's Staff Application Empty Rico/Banshee's Staff Application

Post by Banshee Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:41 pm

Name:Rico/Banshee

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:90544408

How long have you been playing on the server?:The day after it first came out.

Have any staff members recommended you?:No but many people from Vendetta can vouch for me like Alpha, Doc, Ragnar, etc.

Any Experience:I have had experience being an admin on Null Gaming and Vendetta Gaming

Hours on GMOD: 1,000 hours

Why do you want to become a Staff Member?: I want to become a staff member because I truly like helping people with their questions or if they need any assistance. I also enjoy hosting events/minievents or giving admins a hand during an event and take part in it making their job easier.

Why you? Why not someone else?:I have a lot of experience with admin commands and controls like ULX so I have more experience than someone who needs to learn what it means to be an admin. I may not seem serious sometimes but when I am an admin I take my job seriously like my previous work in other communities and I will spend as much time as I have on the server helping the players with what they need.
Anything else?:Nothing much more than that. Just know that if I become an admin for this community I will not let any other admin down or disappoint.

Banshee

Back to top Go down